AGWA Strategic Plan 2015-2020 – Discussion Paper
AGWA discussion paper for five-year Strategic Plan
The Australian Grape and Wine Authority (AGWA) has released a paper to stimulate discussion with the grape and wine community ahead of developing AGWA’s Strategic Plan 2015–2020.
AGWA will consult directly with key bodies and associations throughout February and March.
9 December 2014 AGWA Strategic Plan 2015–2020 Discussion Paper issued
20 February 2015 Final date for written submissions
2 February–20 March 2015 Consultation meetings
- WFA (including membership committees), WGGA and Innovation Policy Committee
- State and regional associations
- RD&E partners (round table)
- Future Leaders alumni (round table)
- Wine Innovation Cluster
- First Families of Wine, other wine clusters and other companies
30 April 2015 Final date for Board approval and submission to the Minister